Thursday, 13 July 2017

When Everything Hurts

It's a real pain this joint Hypermobility Syndrome thingy

A bit of a beast really

At the moment it's being rather too unruly

I need to train it into submission

When it gets too painful I have trouble sleeping

And if I don't sleep properly I have trouble concentrating

And if I have trouble concentrating I have trouble working

And if I have trouble working I get behind

And if I get behind with work I get uptight

And if I get uptight it affects my condition

Hang on a minute

I sense a connection

So today it will be back on with the kinesiology tape

See if that helps

If not I may just abandon all notions of work and take a stroll around Rosemoor gardens

This bevy of beauties is growing in the walled vegetable garden there

Whereas our pathetic little specimens need...well I'm unsure what they need...ants have eaten through so many of them and they appear stunted

Who would think looking at ours (if I was brave enough to show you a photo) that in 1978 I actually won the tallest sunflower competition and received two small books from the wildlife trust or was it the woodland trust I can't remember

On another note

A certain fluffy beast is smelling rather 'fusty'

She sits in the shower and is not very cooperative when it comes to botty washing

So a plan has been hatched

Outdoors

Hosepipe

Gloves

Shampoo

Two people

Legs akimbo

She will protest and wriggle

But as you know ladies 'fusty butt' is not pleasant

I'll let you know how things go!

But for now

Blessings J. x

 

3 comments:

  1. Living with pain every day really sucks doesn't it Jackie?

    I love sunflowers but I haven't grown any for ages as they don't do well in our soil.
    Luckily I have a kind hubby who buys me bunches of them to keep in the house away from all the pesky little things that eat them.

    I hope you manage to have a good day sweetheart.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the washing of Heidi....I should think full waterproof gear will be in need when she shakes afterwards. EeeK
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear! poor Heidi. And probaby poor you by the end of it. X

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.