Wednesday, 14 June 2017

Unsure

This blogger thingy isn't that compatible with my iPad

As in I can't scroll completely up or down the page

I could blog from my mac

However for some reason Google photos kind of doesn't see eye to eye with that piece of equipment 

Insert sigh

Deep sigh

I'm currently investing Wordpress

But am not ditching here until I'm sure

Absolutely sure

And I believe Blogsy still works until I agree to the next update for iPad

Which I keep declining

For now


I have a home day today

Which won't all be at home

I feel another trip to the garden centre 

Hubby keeps commenting on how lovely the garden has begun to look!

Strike while the iron's hot do they not say?!

So more of this



Plus some more compost, secateurs, fresh herbs, and solar lights are on the list

It promises to be some day!!

Blessings J. x



3 comments:

  1. I can't think of anything nicer than a wander around a garden centre.
    I hope you have a lovely time.

    I also hope you get your bloggy issues sorted out....couldn't bear it if you went AWOL.
    Love and Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your blog still keeps working OK for you. I need to go and buy compost and now I'm a little tempted to get some lights too. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. From what I can see in that little photo of yours, your garden looks lovely so far!! Lol!! Best of luck with your blog. I've been using "blogger" for years and it's been good so far thankfully. xo

    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.