Friday, 19 May 2017

Two Long Days

This past two days I have spent far too much time in my car

Both days having to travel to the county's capital city

For work

Two early starts

Two evening returns

New learners signed up

Things learnt

Head buzzing

But now for the weekend

And tomorrow yet another visit to very near the same place

The Devon County Show

I wish to see the river of poppies display as I knitted a few myself

And Sonshine is travelling all the way down to take part in a tug of war event at the show

He's not travelling alone either

We are due to meet a special someone!

They are staying here Saturday night and Sunday is his birthday

Happy Mother!

I'll be sad Sunday afternoon when they have to travel back though

But we should be going up to them next weekend

I need to spruce up the spare room some more

What gets done gets done and what doesn't doesn't as energy has deserted me this evening


 

 

 

And the photos from a recent walk are just because

Blessings J. x

 

4 comments:

  1. A good weekend. How special is this someone? X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful weekend is planned. The river of poppies display has me curious??? xo

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope we get to see the river of poppies...it sounds gorgeous.
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The show sounds like fun and the special person meeting sounds exciting! X

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.