Tuesday, 2 May 2017

Painfully Slow

Our internet issues are sadly still ongoing

But you know what

The sky is blue

Birds are singing

We have food in the cupboards

A little money in the bank

A beautiful brood of 'grown up' children

A loving mutt

So despite the numb nuts at BT who brought fibre optic cable to our box making the regular internet slower then refusing to allow anyone to actually have fibre to copper connection we shall rise above this minor major inconvenience

Little darlings

So we went to another beautiful wedding

Though sadly those photos have yet to transport themselves over the dodgy airwaves that we pay good money for each month

Just pretend you can see...please...for my remaining sanity!

I didn't feel the need to wash my face in the dew yesterday morning as I received a thorough soaking on Sunday at a hill climb event

My first and last visit to such an event me thinks!

Anyway I must away to my work

Blessings J. x



9 comments:

  1. So sorry you are struggling with the internet connection. These days it is as essential as electric and water; I'm sure I have heard various campaigners blethering that there needs to be statutory intervention to ensure everyone has a decent speed service - I doubt that will happen in the near future :( I sympathise because a couple of years back BT put fibre into our village - except for the green box which serves the last 20 houses right on the edge. Took us nearly a year of making right nuisances of ourselves until it got connected. Hope you are fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think I shall have to let my angry side be seen a little...it really is a waste of money. x

      Delete
  2. Hope you get sorted soon. I can imagine the frustration.
    Hill walking??? Good grief....it kills me to step up onto a pavement these days never mind walk up a hill....lol. It's taken me the best part of a week to recover from walking around Birmingham.
    Hope you are having a good day....other than the internet problems.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No no Sheila...It wasn't us climbing the hills it was cars....boring! x

      Delete
  3. Here in (very) rural Somerset, our broadband speed rarely gets above 1.4mbps. Total rubbish in this day and age. And we don't hold out much (well, any) hope of it improving anytime soon, regardless of all the bleatings/so called promises of the authorities. The reality is, there are only about a dozen houses in our tiny hamlet, so not enough business for BT to bother about giving us fibre optic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your "attitude of gratitude" is wonderful!! This too shall pass. Hopefully quickly!! : ) xo

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a blinking nuisance! I don't mind being without internet occasionally, when it's my choice but I would be getting rather agitated in your position.
    It is good to read, however, that otherwise all is well in your little part of the world and hopefully we can get to see your lovely photographs very soon. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. How bleeding annoying for you. Hope the connection improves...if not I can always come along wearing a mask and shout whilst waving a big stick at them. That sounds wrong on every level especially when I confess it's what I do for fun [morris dancer]
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for one’s Good posting! I enjoyed reading it, I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great writing, have a nice evening! keeping this website

    Mark The Phone Man

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.