Thursday, 20 April 2017

Busy Busy

Lots going on

Lovely nephews wedding last weekend


A really lovely day and a very special couple

A missed tractor run Monday as I wasn't feeling great

But I managed to make the lunch

 

Then back to work

Fast forward to today

Hubby's 50th Birthday

He's taken Nellie off to run from Bude to Holsworthy as part of the 100 years of Fordson national run

Lunch at a local pub

The other woman...

Luckily I was between learners at lunchtime

This evening it's the tractor 'do' at Holsworthy

Tomorrow it's pack for another weekend away

For another nephews wedding

See...busy busy!!

Blessings J. x

 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely to see a post from you today Jackie as I was just about to leave a message on your previous post to check that you are OK........and you are thank goodness.
    A busy week indeed.
    Enjoy the wedding.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a coincidence with weddings so close. As far as I know no weddings for us this year but a nephew next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does sound busy, but a good busy. A belated Happy Birthday to Hubby. The other woman's not a patch on you Jackie. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. A busy social calendar, I hope you get some me time as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard of computer widows, but never the other woman being a tractor!
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.