Friday, 24 March 2017

Subluxation

Also known as

OUCH

Subluxation

A partial dislocation of the shoulder

As I said

OUCH

Actually I've been muttering a few other unprintable expletives

Lots of things waiting to be done

I need to heal

And I don't think it's going to be in five minutes flat

And how I thought that continuing to play skittles was a good idea I'll never know

It wasn't

Nay mind

I'm rather looking forward to the clocks going forward

Lighter evenings

Extra walks

More steps

A little more weight off

Hopefully

So what tomorrow will bring I'm not quite sure

If it's warm enough a spot of left handed weeding

Laundry

Baking

Walking

Time alone will tell

Blessings J. x



4 comments:

  1. oof ouch indeed! Don't over do it with the weeding, the weeds will still be here in a week or two, they won't be going away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK....now then....Momma Sheila is putting her foot down....no more ouches and no more sniffly things this side of Christmas....thank you very much.
    Subluxation indeed...lol....it sounds like something that should be done with the curtains closed and the door firmly locked.
    They are saying it will be a nice weekend but that doesn't mean that you have to do all the weeding at Mrs...pace yourself and enjoy it. I do know how satisfying weeding is.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please start taking things easy Jackie. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch indeed; still in recovery from shoulder damage I inflicted upon myself about 4 or 5 years ago you have my deepest sympathies. I guess I always took my shoulders for granted until I broke one of them - so please don't do what I did, which was to be rather daft and just try to carry on not allowing the tissues time to heal. Sorry I am so late reading this but an unexpected side-effect of ceasing my own blog was to go into what has been a rather pleasant digital detox and hardly spending any time online.

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.