Monday, 27 March 2017

A Clout 'Round The Ear

Let's set the scene

Sunday

Busy having a clean up

Me to caveman 2

Could you move the wheelie bin to the front please as it's too heavy for me

This morning heading off to work

Open car door to throw in large bag of paperwork

Wing mirror hits wheelie bin and door rebounds onto my ear

I cried

It hurts

Bin has been moved

Caveman 2 will be making his own cup of tea tonight!

Laundry is once more flapping on the line but inside I'm hugging my hot bot

Think I'll give in and light the fire

Actually it's probably warmer out than in

I didn't sleep very well last night and it's catching up fast

Beginning to think someone or something has it in for me lately

Big smile and grit teeth!

Blessings J. x



 

8 comments:

  1. Oh gawd.....I felt that....ouch....although I did say no more ouches this side of Christmas did I not.
    I think Caveman 2 should make your cup of tea as well.
    Huggles-x-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheila rest assured I do not want anymore ouches either side of any Christmas! A bird on the chimney at work threw a stone down on me too! What have I done!! I'm demanding a re-trial. x

      Delete
  2. Oh Jackie. I hope it's a bit better today. You really have been in the wars lately. I hope you got a cup of tea as well. I'm loving the egg. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jules...I look very fetching with a black ear! The eggs look lovely with twinkle lights in their vase. x

      Delete
  3. The egg is so very pretty!
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...'it's just a little angel hair inside a fillable acrylic egg from the Range. And on closer inspection requires a few whiskers to be trimmed! x

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness!! That sounds very painful!! I think Caveman 2 should be making his own tea for a couple of nights. : ) What a pretty egg!! Did you make it? xo

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy I can categorically say that it hurt very much! The egg from the Range opens and you can put in what you like. I chose a little angel hair. x

      Delete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.