Monday, 27 February 2017

Well

After having a few hours blissfully slumbering last night my bladder sent out a nearing full distress signal and so my sleep was disturbed

And then

Roll

Shuffle

Yawn

Fidget

Repeat

Amazingly though I was dead to the world when hubby left for work

And only stirred with that horrible thick head feeling at ten to nine when my Fitbit buzzed on my wrist

Bother, darn, and an almost embarrassed feeling that I think only I can conjure for being in bed at such a late hour on a weekday!

So from now on an alarm will be deployed even on mornings when I'm not working outside the home

I have been feeling really sluggish this past week

I've been on the end of someone's can't be assed attitude

And news of a family member (BIL) in an ICU has been stressful

Not helped by cold callers constantly ringing

My head needs to leave the first problem for them to deal with

And I've offered my unconditional support to my sister, though her immediate family are with her

I'd like to write with knowledge that it's been raining all morning

But I don't know

What with being a lazy so in so

It's certainly raining now though

I need to get supplies

A trip to the little bit bigger town than normal as Lidl have either stopped selling pineapple or hidden it all from me every time they see my very dirty car arrive!

The little bit bigger town has Morrisons, Asda, Tesco, Lidl, Aldi, & Co op, as well as an assortment of Happy Days and the like

Kind of overload!

Probably why I normally only go to the little town

And hardly ever to the biggest town!!

The main road is still shut between the smallest and next size up town sending all the traffic past us

Amazing

Anyway I shall probably have to sharpen my elbows in the store this morning as we've been forecast a little of the white stuff later

Blessings J. x



8 comments:

  1. Oh I just hate that horrible deep sleep thick head that you get sometimes. It really does leave you feeling sluggish and revolting all day.
    White stuff? The weather is totally mad.
    Good luck with your shopping today. I am not going out this week unless absolutely neccesary.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't as bad as I had anticipated thankfully, and though I didn't need any fresh bread was still available! x

      Delete
  2. I really dislike that thick-head feeling you get when you sleep longer than you should - it can really be quite discombobulating! Please don't mention the snow word (damn I just did) as it is something I really would rather live without :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had hail...lots of hail but just a few miles away quite a covering of snow...oops sorry! x

      Delete
  3. Why is it that too much sleep leaves you feeling just as bad, if not worse, than too little sleep?
    I'm very sorry to read about your brother in law. I'm sure your sister appreciates your support. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it more about which part of your sleep cycle you wake up from...we had good BIL news yesterday and he no longer requires one to one care which is pretty amazing given his prognosis last week. x

      Delete
  4. Isn't it terrible how we have to feel guilty over getting a few extra hours of sleep!! I think you must've needed it. I've been feeling kind of sluggish these last couple of days as well. Maybe it's something in the air. On a different note, I truly love your style of writing. I just found your blog the other day and I was reading some of your past posts. You gave me a great laugh with the WANTED post. She looks so innocent!! My mother's dog Chloe had the same brown eyes. I'll have to post a photo of her so you can see her. Newfies are just the sweetest!! xo

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Wendy...I have been perusing some of your past entries too! I'll let you into a secret...when checking out a new to me blog I hop to December and see if I approve of the decor!!! It's been quite a good indicator so far!! Just found a photo of sweet Chloe...yep looks remarkably like Heidi...very big holes in your heart to fill when they're gone though. x

      Delete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.