Thursday, 9 February 2017

In Celebration

It was benign

The lump that is

Hooray

So now we can hopefully look forward to lots more loves and cuddles with our big gentle bear

She's doing fine

Had a checkup with the vet this morning

Lead walks only for the next week

She had a short walk this afternoon

And now she's zonked and we only pottered up the road

She won't be sitting in the stream for a while yet!

I am so relieved it's hard to put into words

But a very big thank you to all of you who kindly thought of Heidi on Tuesday and willed her to be alright

Heidi says woof!

Counting my blessings indeed. J. x

 

7 comments:

  1. Very welcome news. Sleep well tonight Jackie. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fantastic news about Heidi. I am so pleased for you.
    Hugs for you and the gorgeous girl-x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so pleased to read that, what a huge relief for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what fabulous, joyous, wonderful news. Scratch under the chin from me for Her Ladyship if you wouldn't mind 🐾🐾

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phew! So relieved for you.
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.