Thursday, 12 January 2017

Wind Chill

Not much have I written about our daily weather this past week.
We had a lot of chilly grey stuff...
Followed by lots of grey and rain...
One dry okayish day...
Then lots of wind...
That's lots of wind...
And this morning lots of rain...
I had to go out after lunch and visit a learner...
It began to sleet as I climbed higher up into the hills...
Then on the way home it was zero degrees and blizzard like...
I wish I'd filmed it.
This evening the temperature is up to 4, the sleet and snow has stopped...
But the wind is really biting...
Who knows what tomorrow will bring.
Keep warm and safe,
Blessings J. x

3 comments:

  1. Even we have had snow here in Marchington and we never get it. It's not deep but it snowed heavily and it has laid. I wonder if we will get any more over night.
    You make sure you keep warm while you are out and about....we don't want you getting poorly again.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had to go out last night and came back in a blizzard, our youngest son was hopeful it would mean the schools and busses would not be open today but fortunately (but not in his eyes) all are open and ok! The wind however is biting and throwing around fallen snow, making drifts against buildings and fences. Keep warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've had similar, thankfully no damage yet although our kids' trampoline was making a dash for it this morning.

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.