Monday, 23 January 2017

Took One

A photo that is!

This little number is fresh on my needles

It's the beginning of a cabled hooded cardigan

The colour is called 'Beetroot'

And much as I'd love to shut the world away today and add rows to my project I have to set off to the city for a visit to the office

Yes the office is an hour and a half drive each way

Youngest is coming with me and hopefully there will be plenty of time for enjoyment also

A day away from the chores should do us both good

Though what little money we have won't be leaving our keeping on a whim!

Blessings J. x



 

1 comment:

  1. What delicious colour and texture.
    If you're driving I hope you haven't got the fog we have here....and if you have...stay safe.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.