Thursday, 26 January 2017

Raw

There has been only one word in my book for the wind today

RAW

It has whipped my face and chilled me to the bone

I'm smiling inside now though as I sit next to this

Yes there is indeed a stray sock finishing it's drying draped over the logs

Well why not?

...

Pork chops along with roasting vegetables are in the oven and I am just waiting for hubby to return to the fold

...

After tea I shall do some more knitting

It is growing steadily and with 80% wool and 20% mohair is lovely and soft to work

It's the back in the picture

There will be cable on the fronts

...

The house really could do with a good old dust

But it's not upsetting me at the moment

I know I need to rest more than I need a spotless home

...

Tomorrow is going to be fairly busy with work

For which I am very grateful

Really I am!

But this evening I want to relax

I hope you all find the time to relax too

...

Blessings J. x




 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely post full of things I love to hear about and see. what a pretty fire too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never realised what a gift it was to sit next to a woodburner until we had one installed in this house and now I cannot imagine being without it. Hope you're feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and cosy here inside.....outside it's a bit like the film The Day After Tomorrow but without the snow.
    All are safely gathered in and I am off upstairs to put the finishing touches to the bedroom ready for Ruby coming for the weekend.
    Good to see you still taking it easy when you can.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bitter here too, thank goodness for the woodburner, keep warm x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been bitterly cold here the last few days. I wish we had a log burner. X

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.