Wednesday, 18 January 2017

Feeling A Bit Of A Plonker

Last Summer I was careless enough to bust my left little toe whilst parading barefoot around the kitchen

OUCH

Last week I bust the same toe in the office doorframe

Even more ouch

The one consolation I have is that I'm wearing boots all the time which makes having a strapped toe easier to disguise

So do I now have the right to feel grumpy

Due to the constant pain?

When will I learn about the perils of going barefoot

Quite quickly I hope

Hubby had to get up at 2am to leave for Peterborough with a friend

They are off to the LAMMA show

He'll be back tomorrow

So an illicit evening ahead

Maybe I summon up the energy to begin knitting my hooded cardigan project

I really should

But first washing needs attending to

Logs need fetching in

Marking needs to be done

Dishes

Oh where have they all come from?

A list needs making I feel

To give order to the days proceedings

Have fun with whatever you get up to

Blessings J. x

2 comments:

  1. Oh no....you poor thing. I hope it heals quickly.
    More squishy hugs coming your way-x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrrr freezing weather for looking at tractors etc at LAMMA!
    And ouch in sympathy for your toe!

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.