Thursday, 5 January 2017

Beware

Yes beware the 2am innocent passing of wind!

Not good.

Not good at all.

So this yuck bug continues.

Yesterday I spent by the fire, the day, well what I saw of it was mostly grey, not quite as cold, but dry. In the afternoon there may have been a tiny patch of blue sky, but certainly not enough for a pair of trousers.

And today, well even from my bed I can feel it is cold, though without a white frost.

Today I feel is going to be another fireside day.

I have so much to do, but no energy to do anything.

This bug certainly knows its stuff.

Hubby is back to work, but he's still not 100%, though he appears able to eat.

Food is not my priority at the moment.

Last evening I managed an oxo cube in boiling water drink.

Oh when will this end?

Headaches, possibly from dehydration are never far away.

New wool has arrived and I've not had the energy to even open the parcel.

Now that is a sorry state of affairs.

Thank you to all of you who have sent your good wishes, kindness does help people to feel better.

Poor Heidi has been nowhere for two days, I wonder when her patience will run out?

So to the fireside once more!

Blessings J. x

5 comments:

  1. Oh dear, it took me 5 days to get over it, took hubby 24 hrs drink plenty, add some honey and a pinch of salt to water to replenish those electrolytes, and when you can eat a banana for potassium and zinc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure that dogs understand illness, she will see you are not well and be content just to be with you. You sound to have really been hit hard x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you poor girl.
    I think by the fire is the best place to be.
    Huge hugs....and I hope you get better soon-x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, you have got it bad. Col is now 1 week from start date of norovirus, eating well again, feeling better but no energy. Keep drinking anything you can, water gave him awful indigestion, so he tried weak tea with a little sugar in and that seemed to help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Hawthorn said, Heidi will understand for sure. They are such clever animals and I am sure you will reward her with a walk when you're up to it. Just concentrate on getting well xx

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.