Tuesday, 17 January 2017

Another Working Day

It must be bad...

I really don't want to go to work today...

After a restless night...

Let's hope it's not too noisy.

But I am lucky to have work,

I know...

I'll be fine once I get there...

It's just not the place to be if you're feeling a little bit under the weather if you know what I mean.

I'd love to post some beautiful photos,

Of a lovely tidy home...

Of beautiful walks in glorious winter sunshine...

Of an immaculate garden...

But this is not a fairy story!

Nobody will want to see cobwebs I'm sure...

Though they can be mighty pretty viewed in the firelight!

Anyway...

Work waits...

Blessings J. x

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you strength to get through the day.
    Hugs to you-x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like cobwebs, they have a certain charm, which is why he have so many.
    My husband says to me - don't take a photo of 'that' - look at all the clutter or mess in the background...to which I reply - this is us, get over it. Sometimes it is better than others. We're all human. I hope work goes quickly for you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your day goes well. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all have cobwebs in our lives, it isn't real if we don't, be easier on yourself and work on getting back to full strength x

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.