Thursday, 1 December 2016

Winters Shroud

All week our little corner of the world has been gripped in winters icy clasp

...

Pipes in the wash house have been frozen despite having a heater on up there

...

Walks have been lovely when wrapped up warmly, but one trip deep into the wood after work just as the sun was setting was not so pleasant. The damp chill air found its way into my lungs making the walk back up the hill seem longer than normal

Nature...beautiful but so cruel at times

 

 

The past two days have found us swathed in freezing fog which is not a fun travelling companion

...

This evening I visited Rosemoor with eldest daughter

They had put on a light show

 

 

My personal favourite

We were well wrapped up but even so did not linger for too long

Ha...no makeup and bad lighting makes for scary souls!

Blessings J. x

 

6 comments:

  1. It must have been incredibly cold for your pipes to have frozen. I hope there wasn't any damage. I love your photographs of the light show. I've never seen anything like that before. Beautiful. Stay warm Jackie. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been crisp here too, tonight the sky is clear and full of stars, so probably cold and frosty tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it is bad lighting then it's managed to make an unforgettable image of luminescent, lovely faces, full of the joy of living and just being. Thank you so much for this wonderful walk. I enjoyed every moment of it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww.... you both look beautiful-x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos but it look really cold! You both look lovely! Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.