Saturday, 3 December 2016

To The Bone

I'm chilled to the bone...

Have been since roaming our little hamlet selling raffle tickets for the village hall Xmas raffle earlier...

And there are many more doors to knock upon tomorrow...

Insert big smile...

I went to the church coffee morning this morning and somehow managed to get myself the job of purveyor of refreshments after the carol service...

I see Father Christmas will not be the only one requiring a list!

This coming week I have work every day outside of the home and our business...

Then hopefully things will slow a little in that sense...

Today I've done some marking...

And filed our VAT return...

Printed out more bits for the accountant...

Fetched in armfuls of logs...

Fought the hunger pangs this cold weather has brought me, then gave in to wanting to eat basically rubbish! Oops...

Did I mention I'm cold?!

Drunk lots of tea...

Out of mugs bearing pictures of holly and ivy...

Just like this little fella...

Going out shortly to a tractor lovers gathering...

Hoping to find my festive spirit...

Blessings J. x

 

5 comments:

  1. A tractor lovers gathering? I hope it was indoors if it was as cold as it is here.
    I stayed home and watched two films.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. It as taken me all day to warm up Jackie. The air has been damp and I feel the cold dreadfully. Cups of tea have been the order of the day here too. Love the Christmas mug. Enjoy your gathering. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it amazing how often we find we've volunteered ourselves, without even realising we've done it. Still it's always nice to be wanted (at least that's what I always tell myself when stuck behind the White Elephant stall for the third year running) I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. Blessings. PS Will you take me on another of your wonderful walks soon, please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I know that bone chilling cold that only tramping around a wintery village can bring on. We're a bit frosty here this morning and while I was doing my 'looking after the neighbour's cat' thing I could feel the cold coming up through my feet while I walked over to her house. Time to put the kettle on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't think I could get sick of drinking tea, but I am as I've been drinking it just to warm up too. Hot chocolate next

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.