Tuesday, 6 December 2016

Look What Happened

Hubby really is a big kid...

He loves the tat of Christmas...

He would have flashing santas and multi coloured lights all over the house...

I however do static and more tasteful!

He and youngest went off light shopping on Sunday morning while I baked sausage rolls and mince pies and boiled fruit cakes...

They forgot all about how small the cottage is and could have shared the 17 meter stretch with several neighbors...

But hey...

Not too bad...

Though he would rather they flash truly they look nicer static!

I have now put up our door greenery but have yet to photograph it...

The lights are blue and white so why we have pink in the photo goodness only knows...

I must shortly be away to work...

But before I do here's a little snap of the gift bags I've bee sewing...

Well there would have been but blogsy says no at the moment!

Blessings J. x

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Pretty, sparkly lights. I love them. The more the merrier (as long as they're static 😊).X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh how festive! My other half doesn't mind lights inside the house and in our garden but draws the line at anything twinkly outside - so I over compensate by having a gazillion little fairy lights happily lighting up all the dark corners, keeping me sane til the sun comes back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like static or gentle twinkling but not disco level flashing and white lights....not coloured.
    I have to say though those blue and white lights look very cosy and welcoming-x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to see christmas lights yours are very tasteful, I dont like trashy things I like the simple clean look :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. This is my first year venturing into lights beyond the tree. We have ones which change colour out of sequence in the kitchen window and two strings of white non Christmassy lights in the front room which I intend to keep up during the darker months.
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi just thought I'd let you know that blogsy stopped working last may and it's no longer in use. Probably why you're having trouble posting.

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.