Friday, 16 December 2016

It's Beginning...

To look festive around our little home...

I've decided that lugging home the holly and ivy china would be a step too far this Christmas...

Though I still want lovely and cosy...


Having no mantelpiece is bit different for us...

This will do for a start anyway...

And our bedroom...

Well why not!


Tomorrow youngest and I are off to purchase a tree...

The cavemen have given us a guide...

But what was it?

Something about being able to put our arms around the tree together...

When netted?!

Something about how tall it should or shouldn't be also...

Oh dear...

My memory fails me!

Daughter says she can't remember either...

Such a shame...

And it wouldn't be half as much fun with a tiny little tree!

Blessings J. x

Goodness knows when this will post...failed twice last night so it is tomorrow today!

 

6 comments:

  1. It's all looking lovely Jackie. Be sure to post a photograph of your little tree once it's decorated. 😉 🎄 X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful - most envious, our decorations are waiting till every one is back from school and uni - and I am itching to get the tree up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I live this post, the photos are right up my street, very festive. Can't wait to see the tree - don't go with the many, choose what suits you :D.
    We're putting another tree up this weekend as the dining room will finally be decorated. Nothing like leaving it til the last minute. You've cheered me up no end as was having a crazy morning so thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks absolutely gorgeous.
    Can't wait to see the tree-x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful dresser. It looks perfect. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your decorations are beautiful, very classy :)

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.