Thursday, 24 November 2016

Getting In The Swing

That's just what I need to do today...get into the swing...

But when the weather is as dreary as ditch water sometimes it can be hard...

I'm also getting used to new glasses...

People who have had vertigo should not be given varifocals...

Ever...thank you very much for two weeks of headaches and nausea Boots...

So now I have two pairs of glasses...

Though I don't need the distance ones very much...

Just for end of the day tiredness really...

But never again will varifocals be perching upon my nose!

I really need to get with it today and do some marking...

And some learner visiting...

And some washing...

And some of hubby's paperwork...

Then maybe...

Just maybe this evening I'll treat myself to a small glass of baileys...

And look ahead to Saturday evening when we're having a greenery get together...

As in making wreaths...

Now that sounds like much more fun than a day working...

But work I must...

Blessings J. x

 

6 comments:

  1. Varifocals didn't work for me either Jackie....horrible things.
    Hope the work all gets done quickly so that you can settle down with that treat.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And strangely I have had £100 refund with two pairs of glasses as opposed to one pair of varifocals. x

      Delete
  2. Ooh Baileys. I must get some Baileys. It's my favourite Christmas drink. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly where you are coming from. I am struggling to get motivated with anything other that what I want to, opposed to what I should. Too many other exciting things to be getting on with.
    I love the berries against the green, stunning and festive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. People with vertigo and motion sickness should never even consider varifocals. 😡. I've had endless 'disagreements' with opticians who snootily tell me "you'll just have to get used to it". No I flippin' well won't, and it is not them who would have to deal with the headaches, nausea and feeling like cr*p!!! Boots and "should have gone to you know where" are some of the worst, it is not about getting you decent glasses anymore but just sell something and move on quick to the next till receipt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad to hear you got your glasses sorted, the wreath making sounds like fun look forward to seeing some photos

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.