Friday, 4 November 2016

A Message From Heidi

Yippee...I've been allowed to paw my feelings to you.

Firstly let's get this clear...

I quite liked being stinky...

I don't really enjoy having a shower...

I tolerate it, but insist on sitting down so no one can fully clean my belly...

I have a belly...

It's mine, but Gavin my personal physician keeps pointing it out to Mum and saying it would be better if it wasn't there!

Humph!!

Then yesterday happened...

It started out fine, an early trip in the car, then a nice run...

I thought after that it was back home for a well earned rest for me, but no...

Mum drove quite a long way, then we got out the car...

Mum was sniggering as she pointed me in the direction of a huge room which was ok cos it was crammed full of yummy things like treats and bags of food.

I wasn't allowed to sniff the guinea pigs or scare the rabbits which was a shame...

Anyway by this time I was quite excited cos I thought maybe I was going to get to choose a treat or new toy...

But Mum dragged me further back past the good stuff and into what I'd call the room of shame...

Then 3 people came and had a look at me, saying I was tiny for a Newfie! Mum spoiled it by saying actually I was just short.

They combed my chin which I really loved, but then they wanted to look at my other end, so I backed off and took out a display stand.

I then noticed Mum signing some bits of paper...what was she selling me? Never.

Then one of them led me through a door...at first I was quite happy, but after a few steps realised Mum wasn't following do I turned and pulled as hard as I could, but my Mum was leaving me...with total strangers...

Oh the torment I went through...not knowing if I would ever see my family again...

And the abuse I tell you...the abuse...

Water, shampoo, clippers, dryers...

For three hours I was pampered was tortured, three whole hours...

Then I must have been put in a holding bay cos they had captured some more victims...

Then I heard mum's voice so I barked and barked...

After having left me, Mum had the audacity to ask them if I had howled...though I guess they were fairly diplomatic by saying not the whole time!

I'm not going to admit it, but it was rather nice being pampered...

And here I am...

After all the humiliation I'd been put through Mum decided to torture me further by taking us through the car wash on the way home...

I have had more cuddles than usual since the torture session though, so maybe just maybe it was worth in the end.

Woofs Heidi. x

 

4 comments:

  1. Wicked owner...the roll in the fox's pooh gives the best pong! She is gorgeous! Being a black cat owner I am a fan of black furry pets!
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful Heidi. I bet you smell gorgeous too. Although, I'm sure there will be plenty of walks to enable you to return to your original condition. 😊 X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Heidi, you make me smile. Such a pretty face. We used to have a beautiful bull mastiff who your gentle look reminds me of. I loved him to the moon and back. I'm glad you're back with Mum, she must love you lots x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Heidi........but you do look absolutely fabulous dahling :)-x-

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.