Sunday, 27 November 2016

A Gentle Nod

Towards the festive season that is

...

Last evening we had some friends around for dinner and greenery decoration making

...

Mine I have decided needs more holly and some pine cones before it graces our door

Then there is this little beauty purchased whilst at the Chatsworth Christmas market

And for now left mid dangle from the dresser!

So on this chilly first Sunday of advent I have remembered to light a candle

...

But blew it out just now without photographing it

...

Such is life

...

Blessings J. x

 

3 comments:

  1. My favourite kind of wreath. I can't be doing with the ones covered in plastic apples and nasty ribbon.
    Love your little bell and star garland........but I love your china on the dresser more. It's gorgeous.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure my comment sent. Your wreath is beautiful Jackie and I do like the little stars. A sweet touch to your dresser. X

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.