Wednesday, 19 October 2016

Succumbing To What You Fancy

As I sit here, propped up lazily with cup of tea in hand in bed, my digestive system has been sending me signals...strange rumbling noises...

As I have been perusing some lovely blogs I've also spied a few recipes that I just haven't made for a while...my choice today is rock cakes...

Oohhhh...warm from the oven...not too over done, with a steaming cup of tea...maybe in a bone china cup...yes of course!

Now the question of when to make them...a naughty breakfast treat...lunch...or late afternoon and risk them all being eaten off the cooling rack before tea wth none left for packed lunches? Perhaps mid afternoon would be sensible...a quiet treat for me...some magically spirited away for tomorrow's packing and still some for the cavemen to enjoy when they get home. Big smiles all round hopefully.

So that's one item on my to do list then...

The main one though....yuck...paperwork...

I have been very remiss of late...

Bad girl...

Little and often...I know I know...

So today good music, a warm fire, good company...Heidi behave!

And I shall conquer...not all but some hopefully.

Blessings J. X


2 comments:

  1. Leave the paperwork and bake rock cakes instead. The cake of champions! 😉 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh hubby likes rock cakes. I think I'll make him some to have with his afternoon tea when he gets home.
    Hope you enjoyed yours-x-

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.