Thursday, 13 October 2016

Early To Rise

I've been up before the sun again this morning...another trip to the city for work...

Training this time!

Happily youngest is coming with me and I shall drop her off for a couple of hours while I probably get hoisted and rolled about.

We as a family haven't blessed the happy couple with gifts yet.

I have just started to make a patchwork snuggle quilt, which I intend to add a little embroidered message to them on the reverse...son is hoping to carve something out of wood...and youngest is preparing to stitch a sampler...

Personal gifts...

As we've already helped them financially I hope these will be things they will treasure for many years to come...they will be made with love anyway.

So away I must fly for today...

I'll just leave you with a picture that for me is very meaningful...in fact it is the picture of my header...

Holly and oak growing together...near a sacred spring...

I wander what fairy folk live in such a place as this!

Oh for the imagination of an innocent child...

Blessings J. x

 

2 comments:

  1. The gifts sound wonderful.....handmade from the heart. I am sure they will be greatly treasured.
    Hoisted and rolled about? I think I'd much rather stay by the fire-x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Kings of both winter and summer - blessings

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.