Tuesday, 18 October 2016

Blustery

I've ventured downstairs this morning only to make myself a cup of tea. Heidi is still very much in the land of nod, and though I must go to work shortly the warmth of the duvet beckoned for a few moments more.

It's looking like a hunker down sort of day. Next doors bamboo is swaying all over the place, if only I was that supple!

Youngest is still off work and yesterday this has been extended for another week. She's a little less jumpy but just not right bless her.

The other day whilst crossing a river with Heidi I photographed these...I'm useless with naming mushrooms. I bought a book which I still have that frightened me by its photos of very similar but different level of human tolerance for eating mushrooms and toadstools. Said book is at the inlaws...I'm sure you clever people will be able to identify it easily.

Just not me...I'm too much of a fraidy cat!

Blessings J. x



 

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about wild mushrooms. We had field mushrooms sometimes at the old place and even though I knew they were good and we ate some and were Ok I still worried that I was going to be ill every year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on the mushroom front - they do have a dodgy reputation! It was foul weather here too :(

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.