Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Easily Distracted

Yep today I have been easily distracted all right

...

By the glorious Autumn weather

...

So what if I had marking to do

...

Such a day was not going to go by without taking my best four legged friend to the beach

...

We had a super long walk

...

A dip in the sea

...

Some lunch out

...

And Heidi thoroughly enjoyed herself

...

And so did I, also youngest came along

...

I think she enjoyed herself too!

...

We've dried oodles of laundry on the line

...

It billowed in the warm breeze all day long

...

This is evening I went for my dress fitting

...

We were ahead of time so called down to Bucks Mills

...


 

 

I really need to go to this place more often

...

It feels so special

...

Even the mighty slog back up the very steep hill!

...

Home once more and I set off to pick some blackberries in the fast fading light

...

Oh Autumn I do love thee so much

...

Especially when you treat us kindly with warm breezes and gentle sunshine

...

Dare I hope for another such a day full of fluffy clouds



J. x

 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a glorious day for you.
    I wish we lived near a beach. I'd never be off it.....as long as it wasn't a crowded tourist kind of beach-x-

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.