Monday, 15 August 2016

The Big Reveal

 

Finally...

With no further ado...

I present to you the patio...


Still needs painting, and the concrete has cracked more than we'd like, but still we LOVE it! Hubby was pressure washing most of today, that's why the walls are wet.

To those of you who commented on my last post a big thank you...sometimes things bog us down, this was one such time.

My iPad has been playing up and I've just worked out it's the new case! Oops...so I now have a naked iPad in my hands!

J. x


 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jackie.....it looks lovely. What a lovely space to spend a summer afternoon.
    I can't wait until we get our sitting area done next year-x-

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.