Thursday, 25 August 2016

Inside My Head

Inside my head are lovely blogs waiting to be written and posted

...

In front of me is a small mountain of paperwork

...

Upstairs there is a not so small mountain of washing waiting to be done

...

Life

...

Oh and our small bean row is now producing enough for me to contemplate making some chutney

...

Autumn is now firmly knocking upon Summers door

...

Juicy blackberries are waiting to be picked

...

And picked I have

...

Usually every other evening

...

I retire to bed fairly early, exhausted after a busy late Summer day

...

I do so love this time of harvesting, the preparing for cosy times

...

But boy it can be very tiring

...

I still stick whenever possible to the rationing

...

When I've caught up with things a little better and the wedding is over with, I hope....always there is hope...to post about it in more detail

...

Bride to be is filling my 'spare' time at the moment

...

At the weekend she had a hen evening

...

A meal out then back to ours for some fun

...

Here are my daughters dressed in the best wedding attire we could make from toilet rolls

There was a lot of laughter, so much so that my stomach muscles hurt the next day!

...

And I now realise that I eat smaller portions than before having my Fitbit

...

I have loved having my Fitbit

...

It is like having a fuel ometer!

...

So far since 28th June I've walked 283.45 miles

...

And lost 10.2 lbs

...

Feel so much fitter

...

I can realistically see me losing all the weight I want to

...

All without going on a 'diet'

...

And as I weigh every morning it gives me a true look at slight variations

...

The weekly average can be a very good measurement

...

So while I appreciate there is still a way to go until the Jackie I'd like to re appear actually does I can enjoy the journey with no food being off limits if I'm prepared to burn off its calorie content!

...

Oh, and the dressmaker is leaving my final fitting for the wedding outfit until the beginning of September

...

Hopefully a couple more butter pats can be melted off my midriff by then!

...

Have a fun if rather damp late August day

J. X


 

2 comments:

  1. I am longing for cosy damp nights smelling of earth and coal fires. Snuggling under the sofa quilts and making plans for Christmas.
    Love those loo roll outfits.
    .....and well done on the weight loss-x-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oohh Sheila...I know so well of that longing! Saying goodbye to the swallows will be hard though. x

      Delete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.