Thursday, 11 August 2016

Anticipation

The August Sun has just set in the sky

...

Birds are cooing softly in their nest outside my window

...

The wind is but a fairies breath

...

Anticipation hangs in the air this evening

...

Early tomorrow morning we are expecting a load of concrete

...

It has been a mega job for the cavemen preparing the site, building walls and steps and pillars

...

But finally

...

Tomorrow

...

Bacon and mushrooms and eggs are waiting to be cooked up for the hungry gang of workers

...

I have come to bed early and set my alarm in readiness for the mayhem to begin

...

I have been feeling a little out of sorts this past week

...

I've been reading my favourite blogs still, but have not found the energy or inclination to post comments

...

I hope this changes soon

...

It has told upon my step counter too

...

A craving for crap has been hard to ignore also

...

I'm hoping I have turned a corner today

...

I feel a real need to rid the house of building dust and create something

...

This afternoon I fetched some material from the in-laws place

...

Time to make time for me and make something for myself

...

Time to take control of many things

...

Time, resources, emotions, finances

...

And time to finally become more organised

...

I need to for my sanity

...

Working and studying and homemaking

...

It all takes it's share of me

...

The more organised I can become the better

...

Wish me luck!!

J. X

11 comments:

  1. Lovely to see a post from you today Jackie but so sorry you have been feeling bogged down. I think we all get that feeling now and again....I know I certainly do.
    Hopefully as you say the corner is turned and things will get better.
    Huge hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheila...climbing out of the bog now and feeling much better! x

      Delete
  2. Sending you luck xxxx hope things improve for youx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hawthorn...have cleared some of the dust and got back to walking more...always good for the soul. x

      Delete
  3. Good luck and positive vibes coming your way from Suffolk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Sue! Oh I can feel those vines right now....amazing, and they're working!! x

      Delete
    2. Vibes not vines...though perhaps they travel by vines!

      Delete
  4. I do hope you have turned that corner Jackie. Life does have a habit of getting on top of us at times and it can be hard to find some perspective. I need to give myself a kick up the backside too, as once again I am on the recieving end of some lets just say uncalled for behaviour. Some moral support winding it's way to you from the north. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jules...sorry to hear someone is behaving in a less than kind way to you...I'm sure it's not you that needs the kick up the backside...sometimes life can be just so unfair and boy does it hurt...but it's true what they say..."what doesn't kill you makes you stronger". Big support hugs from Devon travelling North right now! xx

      Delete
  5. I really hope all goes well. Just take each day at a time and you'll get through anything. Jane xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jane thank you. I know I can and will cope, it's just quite a big pile of crap to cope with sometimes. x

      Delete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.