Thursday, 7 July 2016

What I'd Like To Do Today

Some sewing please...we are in desperate need of good sturdy shopping bags...that survive being folded, and don't, despite being classed as reusable last very long...Asda hessian rubbish I'm throwing you OUT!

Back before Christmas I made and posted here bags for my girls...

http://wintersendramblings.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/progress.html

I'm pleased to report they have been used almost every day and still look mighty fine to me...this despite being stuffed beyond their intended capacity...

HOWEVER

What I have to do is another long drive fairly shortly for work...

Last evening after a long day I was 'out with the girls' and realising I didn't have enough calories left before eating took myself on a long walk around the town first...as I did so I kept glancing up at the tops of buildings...cos they're interesting...trouble was I ended up with the strobing of a migraine...

Yuck...

So today I need to be very mindful of this...I shouldn't be on here really...

Maybe no sewing when I get home later...

Maybe some rest behind dark glasses...

With a glass of elderflower cordial...

Feet up...

Zzzzzz...

J. X



3 comments:

  1. The bags look fab, I have seen that fabric about it is a nice sturdy fabric and its great you re-usd curtain lining as well, a feet up session sounds good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stand the hessian bags. Besides being useless they smell horrible.
    Huge sympathy for the migraine. I know how awful they are.
    Take care of yourself-x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a fellow migraine sufferer - my sympathies x Bags look good :)

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.