Sunday, 10 July 2016

Legging Along The Lanes

Today has been my 'babies' 21st birthday, and what a day we have had to remember...
Along with all the celebrations a lovely roast meal has been eaten at The Instow Arms...and eldest daughter made a lovely chocolate, covered in chocolate icing, and surrounded by chocolate fingers, and topped with sweeties birthday cake...
So what was a mother to do but indulge! But mindful of the bulge issue she has then walked her little socks off!
So far today I've walked 16,432 steps, burning off 2,092 calories...
Darn hard work...but I shall persevere...
Now for some Zzzzzzz...
J. X

4 comments:

  1. Well done you! Sounds like a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 16,000 steps!! Good grief - did you do the Devon coast walk or something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated Happy Birthday to your baby.
    What is life without a bit of cake eh? but the 16,000 steps saw that off.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Happy Birthday to your baby. Blimey, that's a lot of walking. I think you need more cake. X

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.