Sunday, 3 July 2016

June Scavenger Photo Hunt

Thinking I may be a little late with my offerings, but here goes...

Linking up with Hawthorn Spellweaver at http://livelovecraftme.blogspot.co.uk

All in the wrong order I'm afraid...

Water...

View from kitchen window...sad but true!

Stone...in the stream...


Sky...hurry home time!

Trees...a lovely walk...

Leaf...well leaves...

Robin at Rosemoor Garden...

Mud-gate...Heidi stinks!

Inside a very nice dwelling...

My own choice...same dwelling...

Must dash...need some beauty sleep...

Hope you enjoyed looking.

J. X

 

6 comments:

  1. Not too late :) your name has been added! I could 'Smell' Heidi from here haha! Thank you for joining in x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your trees. The path is calling for one to walk along it. Heidi seems to appreciate the what is ongoing in the view from your window!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful set of photos and an interesting interpretation. I do like the Sky one, the tree is so wonderfully bent by the wind over a long time. Hope the view from your kitchen has improved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your 'tree' picture. I was even later so I didn't post my pictures in the end. I enjoyed looking at your photographs. I hope the view from your kitchen window improves for you soon. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did Enjoy looking, the Water and Trees Imagery being my favorite! Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! Love your view, which I am sure will improve over time ;)

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.