Sunday, 3 July 2016

Being Patient

Just how patient are you...


This was our garden a few weeks ago...


Any clues as to where all the mud is coming from?...

We're now a little further along from this...


To this actually...

Now bearing in mind that shed is our wash house and several trips are required each day and the weather we have been having...well how patient should I be...

Today is actually dry and even mildly sunny...so where are the cavemen...well one is still in the land of nod and the other one is out all day on another tractor run...

Can anyone understand the reluctance of the two females in the cottage to bake any cakes for the two males?

J. X


 

3 comments:

  1. I used to find that if something was taken rather longer than I wanted I would start to attempt to do it myself and soon 'someone' would appear to help as I was never doing it right!!
    Hope the weather is a little dryer for you this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been known to withold my duties as chief cook when others are not holding up their end of things....lol-x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hear hear! No cakes til construction! Or, think of it as a bribe, do a little bit of baking, entice them either out of bed or off their tractor and whilst waving under their noses, lead them to where they should be with the promise of a lot more cake-action should they get on and do what they are supposed to do!!

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.