Wednesday, 29 June 2016

My New Best Friend

The other week I after much oohing and aahing ordered myself a Fitbit Alta...

DPD did their upmost not to deliver it to me and eventually lost the parcel...

Anyway...complaint registered...though I haven't had any response from them yet...a new Fitbit was on its way to me...

Yesterday was out of the box day and I think we're going to get along...

Hopefully it will give me just the motivation I need...

Though as I just discovered it doesn't seem to pick up walking barefoot on carpet...I was trying to get from 9964 steps to 10000, and it didn't count my attempt around the bedroom!

So it's still raining and last evening when we did have a dry spell it blew up a right old storm...I did peg washing on the line in a desperate attempt at drying it but most of it ended up in the grass!

Madly trying to fit everything in...

Hubby's paperwork...Monday job...new job and course work...last on the list is housework...but that's the way it is at the moment...

The rain is slowing down progress of the patio...plus we're all knackered!

Another niece got married at the weekend...no photo yet to share...

So that's me for now...hoping for a better nights sleep than last night...

J. X


 

3 comments:

  1. I have been known to put on music and dance around to bring my numbers up and if the weather foul, there is often a lot of dancing in the kitchen (my boys are used to it now, when they were little they would join in,now as wise old teenagers - they just make a positive effort to ignore!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really ought to get myself one of those as I'm sure that I don't do anywhere near 10,000 steps a day.
    Violent rainstorms here today and more for tomorrow apparently:(
    Sleep tight-x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I think I could get addicted to one of those little gadgets. I hope you got a better nights sleep. X

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.