Saturday, 4 June 2016

And Life Just Got In The Way

What more can I say...good weather has allowed hubby to get a digger in and remove seven trailer loads of soil to form a sea of mud patio out the back...

Loads and loads of washing has spun through our life this week...dirty sweaty bodies make lots of laundry...

New jobs and continuing jobs keep me busy...

Son-shine has been home all week and it's been lovely...

Tomorrow I have to hug him goodbye again and it will be heart wrenching...

Our cooker has arrived and is being put through it's paces...

Skirting boards are beginning to appear in various rooms...

Our massive store of 'stuff' is starting to be whipped into shape...

Heidi is unintentionally bringing in mud on her paws and tummy each time she ventures outside then in again...

Tomorrow I really need to crack on with the VAT... A nemesis of mine for sure...

Work on Monday...meeting on Tuesday...so yep...VAT tomorrow!!

So until next time...have lots of fun...

J. X


3 comments:

  1. Life has a habit of doing that at times. It sounds like it's all go and you're getting lots done. I hope you're managing a little bit of down time too. Much love. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie....glad you are OK.
    Sounds like you are super busy and things are getting done which is always good.
    Just think of when you will be sitting on that patio enjoying the sunshine and a cream tea :)
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life does get in the way, stops all sorts of play. I am dreading the day my Eldest sets off for Uni - I will be quite upset but at the same time uber-proud (and cry on the way home!)

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.