Friday, 20 May 2016

No More Delaying Tactics

During our everlasting move to Little Winter our poor car was used for umpteen purposes...

It carted logs...dogs...best china...shopping...rubbish...cement...well indeed pretty much everything...and it's disgusting...

Heidi has breathed and dripped and dribbled over it...even with blankets over the seats its dismal!

Anyway all week I've been meaning to set to and clean it...last week too if I'm honest...but something has always come up more important...such as blog hopping or a cuppa with a friend...

But tomorrow we travel to a nieces wedding...so today HAS to be the day...rain or shine the merky depths of the footwell will be excavated...

Why oh why do I have to leave things to the last minute...like always...big sigh...I guess it's the way I'm programmed...

So today I need the clouds to stay away long enough to get ahead for the weekend...bedding washed...bedroom dusted...suitcase packed...we'll be staying away Saturday night...dog groomed...shopping sorted...greenhouse watered...runner beans planted...oops...and car cleaned...yuck...

Better get a shift along...


Maybe not this walk today Heidi...

J. x

 

4 comments:

  1. Heidi needs some wellies and a wet suit :-) have a lovely time

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've just reminded me my car needs a thorough clean. Hope you get it all done in time and have a wonderful time at the wedding. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by my blog, hope you got your car cleaned in time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photo of Heidi!
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.