Sunday, 24 April 2016

Sunday Afternoon At Little Winter

After a very hectic week I find myself alone apart from Heidi at Little Winter.

Would anyone like a little look around?

Come on in then...but remember, nothing is finished!

Firstly the kitchen sink...very aptly I seem to have spent much time around this area...

Next the Bramley dresser I painted...minus it's doors...well I did warn you nothing was finished...

We move onto the table...very interesting!

Sunday lunch cooking atop the woodburner...

We had chicken thighs on onions in one pot and roast potatoes in the other with veg and gravy added later...yum...

Anyway here's the one finished window sill...

Fridge and pantry cupboard AKA our old wardrobe...

Novel office storage...

Finally for today a peek at our room...still with dirty bedding on which needs washing, mending and using on spare bed...

 

Having no wish to photograph the mountains of 'stuff' that needs sorting that's all for today...I hope you enjoyed your little visit...maybe you'll get to see some more next time...

Till then

xxx J.

 

3 comments:

  1. It looks a really nice cosy home, I am sure you will enjoy putting your own personal touches to it, there is no rush, 2 years on and we have done very little with the house yet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it looks lovely......and my heart fluttered quite a bit when I saw your painted dresser....it's gorgeous.
    Looking forward to seeing it all come together for you-x-

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.