Saturday, 30 April 2016

Photo Hunt

A few weeks ago I signed up to Hawthorn Spellweavers scavenger photo challenge over at http://livelovecraftme.blogspot.co.uk/ so here we go...

Firstly orange...

Rust on an old oil drum that had taken up residence at the bungalow...

Next feather...

Spotted on a lovely dog walk with Heidi...

Something fresh...

Freshly painted dresser...minus it's doors...though they are now on thankfully!

Moving on to horizon...

On the horizon is the village I live in...though now not quite in the village, more the parish...

Wet...

Speaks for itself really...

Next craft...

Having had no time to make anything other than meals...I now consider cooking a roast to be a craft with just the woodburner!

Growing...



Grand puppy Beatrice is growing fast!

Memories...

The sight and smell of a real Christmas tree always brings back lots of memories to me...

So sticks...

New sticks put in to support the old ones!

Finally any subject...

How about curtains...because we don't have any yet!

And that's it folks...my take on the challenge...

Thank you to Hawthorn Spellweaver for setting it...

J. x

 

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos...........love the curtains......they would be fab for Christmas-x-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly the curtains are far too large for little cottage windows! x

      Delete
  2. Love the wet dog photo! In fact you have a splendid interpretation of Hawthorn's words! We started to move over a year ago and are still moving so I know how you feel! Keep moving, as you will get there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too can see us still looking for lost items for many moons yet! x

      Delete
  3. I love love your interpretations - nice one! Made all the more special knowing you managed to join in despite all the upheaval house moving can bring! thank you for joining in x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed doing it, though cheated a bit using slightly older photos for some things. x

      Delete
  4. I too love your interpretations. It's wonderful to read these posts and see what everyone has come up with for each category! I am impressed that you have joined in when you have just moved house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on completing the challenge, gorgeous photos - particularly 'wet' and 'growing'. Cannot imagine how many dirty towels you have to wash every week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully the puppy doesn't live with us...she is our daughters dog...but comes in here like a teenager now she's reached six months old! I have a plentiful supply of towels!! x

      Delete
  7. I love your take on our challenge words and your dogs are gorgeous. Best pic for me was working on your renovations. Been there, done that a few times. Hope all goes well and you're soon settled. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha...so you will understand that everything is still getting covered in dust then! x

      Delete
  8. Well done for completing the challenge. It's been fun hasn't it? I am most impressed with your craft - I can't even do a roast in a regular oven! So lovely to see a Christmas ornament in April.
    I adore anything to do with Christmas. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he...that was me kind of cheating a bit! But a little Christmas fix every once in a while is soooo good. x

      Delete
  9. Great photos. I just love your dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The orange rust is really attractive!!!! Never thought I'd hear myself saying that!!!! Your dogs are beautiful and their sweet enthusiasm comes across in your photo! Oooh, the wood burner looks beautifully cosy!!x

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.