Tuesday, 26 April 2016

How

How can we have accumulated so much stuff...

How ever did it fit in the bungalow...

How am I ever going to sort through it all...

How many more days of house moving slog...

How are we going to manage until the end of May cooking on the woodburner...

How many more times will I hit my head on our sloping bedroom ceiling before I remember to duck...

How long before all the building dust disappears...

How long before spring really arrives and stays...

How are you...

J. X

3 comments:

  1. Bless you Jackie. It will all come together in the end. It is a time of huge change for you all so it's bound to take a while to adjust. The building dust, however, takes longer. ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep how long is a bit of string, you will get there, it suddenly all just falls into place :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My attic bedroom is a dormer extension on one half of the house and I still after 20 years keep smacking my head on the wall bit that is lower than the ceiling. I'm surprised I haven't knocked myself out completely.
    Tell the dust it needs to start paying rent now....lol....it might leave all by itself then.
    Keep your chin up -x-

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.