Monday, 21 March 2016

What To Say...What To Do

To both of the above I just don't know right now...

Things just keep going from bad to worse to awful...

Little one has had her second major op on Friday as opposed to Thursday as there was too much sodium in her body, then she had a swelling on the brain due to the op, then a possible infection. They tried to start bringing her out of the induced coma yesterday, but she was thrashing about and trying to pull out tubes as she was coming around too quickly so they had to abandon that attempt...

We continue to wait and hope and pray...

In the meantime MIL received her op results and they weren't good. She needs her breast off fairly soon...

What I'd really like to be posting are lovely photos from glorious walks in the fantastic countryside...not endless woes...

I'm sorry...and believe me when I say that I'm not posting all the bad stuff on here...

I have no emotion left for tears at the moment...

Dreams of an Easter weekend house move have been shelved...

Life has taken some very cruel twists for our family in the past weeks and whatever is over the hill for us I know we're in for a very steep climb...


A candle for hope...

J. x

 

3 comments:

  1. My heart goes out to you and your family Jackie.
    I will light a candle for you tonight so that you will know that there is a little light shining in the darkness for you.
    Hugs -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jackie. I don't know what to say other than that I am thinking of you and your family. X

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.