Thursday, 3 March 2016

The End In Sight

Oh what a week...

Hopefully issues have been largely sorted...

Getting half truths and messages never does anyone any good...

Discussing cold hard facts face to face does...

Moving on...

Ceilings are going up at the cottage...

The pressure testing has been done...yay!

No photos...sorry...

But a turning point appears to have been reached...

French doors are in...

Sadly the electrician has flu...again...

Poor chap...


I have been enjoying a good well balanced diet...

With none of the above!

And...

Have managed to melt away just over a stone of my blubber!

With the addition of absolutely zero low fat processed rubbish...

I kid you not on the melting bit...I am going through some pretty intense heatwaves right now!

A friend tells me to find some sage capsules...

Aah the time has come...

For open bedroom windows...

Fans...

Cooling glasses of water...

Sodden nighties...

Are my woes to be endless or will I come out beaming (as opposed to glowing) on the other side?!

I hope so...

For my family's sake!

Time now to get nervous...

I have an interview later...

For the assessors job...

They phoned me...

Be darn embarrassing if I don't pass muster now...

But I'll still be doing my Monday's at the club...

I'd miss them too much...

Fingers crossed...

Take care everyone...

J. X


 

4 comments:

  1. Jackie....if you have a B&M Bargains anywhere near you I can highly recommend their cooling spray for those 'got your own micro climate going on moments'. I buy half a dozen cans at a time (99p per can) and more in the summer when those moments are unbearable. A quick spray of the hot bits and a sit in front of a fan is bliss. If you can't get any just let me know and I'd be happy to get some for you and post it on-x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sheila...how kind of you...yes we do indeed have a B&M fairly locally so I shall be off at the earliest opportunity! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Jackie.
      It's in a slim pale blue spray can usually near the travel toiletries-x-

      Delete
  3. Definitely give the sage tablets a go - they worked for me and I have suggested them to a couple of colleagues and they seemed have a positive effect for them too. A glass icy cool water also helps for instant relief. Thank you for popping over and commenting on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.