Wednesday, 16 March 2016

Keeping Going

Thank you for your kind words after yesterday's post...

Little one last time we heard is stable, but faces another major operation in the next few days to seal the burst blood vessels and remove the rest of the clot...

She is still in an induced coma at the moment so no idea if any lasting damage has been done...

Hubby is flat out taking care of the farm while his brother is away...

It's so hard to force ourselves to get anything done...but get done we must as we're determined to move before another months rent becomes due on the 27th.

Today is looking cloudier at the moment...

The last few days of sunshine have probably been our saviour as far as keeping spirits up...

As I'm packing up what I thought were precious belongings it's occurring to me that not very much of what we hold onto is really necessary...

Baggage...

That needs storing or dusting or walking around each day...

Food for thought as we move to the cottage...

I hope to get some more painting done in our new bedroom later, but first I have to wait in for a delivery eldest daughter has directed our way for signing...

It should be here fairly soon...

Think I'll be liberally applying deep heat to certain areas as I fell down the cottage stairs on Sunday...whilst carrying a paint brush, roller, and tray...

Could have been worse, but ouch it didn't half hurt!

The youngsters have chosen natural hessian coloured paint for the open plan downstairs and hallway...and I'm happy for the kitchen area to be that also...it makes more sense...however my Bramley cream Laura Ashley cupboards aren't going to look pretty against it so as I fancy a change I'm...in good time...going to paint them...

This is my favourite combination at the moment...

It's green ivy by dulux, with natural hessian below...

Any thoughts?

J. x

 

1 comment:

  1. I can only let you paint the cupboards in those colours if they are delivered directly to my house afterwards........absolutely beautiful-x-

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.