Thursday, 24 March 2016

A Little Ray Of Sunshine

Little one came around yesterday evening...

And spoke...

And recognised people...

And was able to use her right arm...which had been a concern...

Today she was unable to speak but this is to be expected at this time...

She wasn't expected to be able to even see just now...

A long slog ahead but thankfully she's on the right road at the moment...

Thank you for all you kind words and thoughts...

They have helped tremendously...

~

This evening I have been losing myself in dreams via Pinterest...

A total waste of time, but I've been enjoying wasting it so perhaps not such a bad thing after all...

With all the hullabaloo around our family at the moment I've been reasonably unaware of news stories...

It seems that I've missed hearing some pretty horrific things...

I do not understand why these awful atrocities are done by humans to others...

Hate is a very destructive thing...

~

Tomorrow hubby will be busy on the farm...

Sonshine has to work in the morning but is then travelling home...yippee!

I will be squaring things up at the in laws ready for furniture to be moved into storage there...

Busy busy...

How did I miss Ostara...the Spring equinox...

Probably won't get much chance to do pretty things for Easter either...

Never mind...

Hopefully things will soon be on the up for us...

And then there's to be a wedding...

J. X



3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that there is some better news today.
    Hoping that she continues to improve.
    I daren't go on Pinterest very often.....my family usually have to send in a rescue team to get me back-x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pleased to hear your positive news this morning. It definitely sounds like things are on the up
    It's amazing how much time I can lose browsing Pinterest yet I still don't understand how it works. Much love. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad, really glad :) Pinterest is rather absorbing ...whispers in shame ... spend a little toooooo long looking at things rather than doing them!

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.