Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Pondering

I'm in a mood to ponder...

Life at Little Winter...

What it will be like...

Work continues...

I am thinking about not taking our enormous plant tubs there...

But instead placing them down at the farm...

It would be easier for hubby...

And then the garden would be freed up for whatever daughter and her partner decide...

And they are huge tubs...

I'm probably going to be doing another course...

And I want to do lots of sewing...

I'm unsure of a good year of weather...

I also love reading...

And we have wedding preparations to attend to...

Perhaps I'll allow myself a lazy year gardening wise...

Just keeping the tubs fed and watered...

Maybe a few runner beans...

If we have any good spells of weather I want to make the most of them doing things other than back breaking gardening...

One way and another it hasn't been the best of weeks...

But life goes on...

J. x



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.