Thursday, 11 February 2016

Grrrrr...

For those of a delicate nature please stop reading now...

I am about to let off some steam!

Council tax...

Cottage uninhabitable at the moment...

So phone council...

They want forms filled in...

And photos...

Then sent someone out who didn't bother to go through the front door!

Que yesterday a new bill...

FOR 50% BLOOMIN MORE!

Property has been empty for more than two years...

Err...phone call to council...

Madam it only went on the system today...

You'll get a new bill...

Some blinkin system...council viewed it over a week ago...

Oh and we've had at least 6 bills and letters since January...

Printed with ink...on paper...in envelopes...with postage paid...

Now I don't know what stationery discount the council get...

But I know how much we spend on ours each year...

Me thinks...BIG WASTERS...

And the local potholes will soon need chlorine adding for health and safety reasons...

Oh but what's that...

A tipper truck with 2 men in...

Spray marking the potholes...

In a sodden' tipper truck that could have held some mix to fill the holes...

But perhaps these particular men didn't hold their shovel licences...

Council...

We know where the potholes are...

Because we're wrecking our vehicles and skeletons each time we mis-negotiate

them...

We don't need spray paint around them...

That the rains have washed away already...

We need them filled...

Thank you ever so much...

And speaking of health and safety and a course for everything nowadays...

Maybe...just maybe you should send your people who are going to be speaking to the public on a public relations...how to be polite and not like a total un-caring jerk course...just suggesting!

And for the record...

I could be taking on a job as an assessor...seriously!!

Love to all, J. x

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear. Yes, I can relate to what you are saying. The only dealings I have had re council tax have not been straightforward nor have I been dealt with in a pleasant manner. How is the healthy eating coming along? My procrastination techniques are on form. Maybe I should get my dress tried on to give me a swift kick in the right direction. I should have bought one with a bit of stretch! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jules...Just replied to your comment but didn't click reply so it's a regular comment below! x

      Delete
  2. Aah Jules...the healthy eating thing is really quite simple once you have a plentiful supply of fresh, unprocessed crap on board...or even in the fridge! It helps to have a bowl of pre prepared salad chopped. Eating chicken cold...I find it far easier to drop the skin to Heidi than just out the oven...A bowl of pistachio nut has been my go to grab bowl. I do toss regular salad cream in my salad, but apart from that everything has been unprocessed. So even if the fat doesn't melt away I'm still eating healthier! However I do concur with the benefits of a little fabric streeeeetch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually eat unprocessed, homemade food but just too much of it. I need to do more exercise and get trying that dress on. It sounds like you're doing really well. Go Jackie!! X

      Delete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.