Sunday, 21 February 2016

And Landing

The last week has passed by in a blur for me...

Sad news...bad news...

And the pure draining of continuing to have work to do at the cottage...

But these two managed to get out on their very first trip to the beach together...

But sadly I've just realised that I'm missing the photos I took that day...

I smashed my phone to smithereens...

It was deemed beyond repair...

We have good insurance though...

And bless them they sent me a brand spanking new 6s plus!

Waw!

Mine was a 6 plus...

Fantastic 12mp camera on the new one!

Can't wait for happier times and some lovely weather to photograph beautiful things...

Hubby and I have returned today from a trip up north to move farm boy into his newly purchased house...

Nice house...but more to do than the estate agents photos let on!

So what's new...

It felt homely there though...

And right now it's where he needs to be for work...

 

Thumper as usual put in an appearance...

Doesn't everybody have a spot like this...

Kitchen cupboards hang on the other side of this!

Next weekend some of his friends are going to stay with him to make a start...

He'll get there...

And he has a load of our spare furniture now to see him off to a good start...

Once again the wind is picking up...

Yet another wild night...

Take care,

J. x

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh what beautiful dogs.
    You're having more than your fair share of ups and downs Jackie. I hope you are back on an even keel soon.
    Sending you some hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.