Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Scary Moments

This morning at the cottage this arrived...

And proceeded to dig up the floor of the kitchen and dining areas...

See...SCARY!

After taking a few photos and getting covered with a generous layer of dust I went home and worried...


Wouldn't you?

Just to prove that things are being done...

Bottom of stairs...

 

From top of stairs...

Bathroom...with bath!..

Our bedroom...

To the untrained eye I'm sure it looks a fair mess...

But I'm beginning to see progress...

And if our electrician could just get better and come we'd be on our way!

The cold is still lingering...

I'm not making it feel welcome...

But this little fella, though not normally something I'd crave or have in the house gave some relief to my symptoms...


Who'd have thought a pot noodle could rock!

J. x

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. OMG that does look scary.
    I would have run for home too......and a tin of tomato soup. There is nothing that a tin of Heinz Tomato Soup can't cure-x-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Heinz tomato soup...yes that's pretty good cure all too! X

      Delete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.