Sunday, 24 January 2016

I'm An Unkempt Woman

Last Monday morning I barely wanted to drag my backside out of bed...but I had to go to work...

All day I felt kind of out of sorts...but couldn't put my finger on the exact cause of my woes...

That evening I began to sneeze...

On Tuesday I declared that I had a cold...

Same on Wednesday...

How wrong I was...

I didn't HAVE a cold...

No!

I was merely GETTING a cold...

Thursday confirmed this with an aching shivering body and throbbing head...

This was the REAL deal...

Tuesday and Wednesday had just been the warm up...

I had to drive some distance to pick up a bath and take it over to Little Winter...

My hot bot came too...

So do I have photos of a nearly finished glorious home to show you...

Ermmm...No...

Do you want to see pictures of what I've been up to?

Shouldn't think so when all I've been doing is sneezing into dozens of tissues... Not a pretty sight...confirmed by hubby...bless him!

I can categorically confirm that I feel like shite...note posh spelling...

I look like a haggard old witch...seriously I need a haircut and haven't brushed said birds nest since Tuesday!

I need to do lots of things...but have energy for very little...

I can't wait to be rid of this cold...but am thankful that I do at the end of the day only have a cold...

I would love some sympathy...but am not really expecting any...

Inside my head I have plans for the cottage...

Outside my head I have done a scaled drawing of the kitchen and dining areas and little cutouts of our furniture...

Hopefully it will work out for us...

And some really special news...

Farm boy has had an offer accepted on a house near where he works...

And the really sickening thing is...

It's bloomin' IMMACULATE!

Soooo not jealous...

He deserves it...in fact he's come all the way home again this weekend to finish crafting our stairs...

Sadly I think he was secretly hoping for some of Mum's home made cooking...

Which for hygiene reasons has been very basic and limited...

Bless!!

J. x


2 comments:

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.