Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Let's Not Worry

Well for a Tuesday I'm pretty chuffed with what I've achieved...

Someone was waiting for me...


We needed to fetch some of these...

But had to tramp through this...

With each armful of logs...

We got very muddy...

And the car is not in a pretty state...well it is in a state...but let's not worry about it...at least not right now...

While the fire is burning...

And Kirstie is on the telly...

Earlier on I had a woops moment when I sewed my bottom together instead of my top..

It's fixed now and I just need to stitch the handles to have a completed bag. The first of a few I need to make.

That's all for tonight...I still have to wrestle with our super king size duvet and cover...always fun.

Take care, J. x

 

2 comments:

  1. Fab photographs. I think I might worry if I sewed up my bottom! Just watching the brilliantly bonkers Kirstie on +1 now. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evening! Loved the cakes, but not keen on the trees...see what you think. x

      Delete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.