Saturday, 5 December 2015

Getting Wrapped Up

In more ways than one I've been getting wrapped up...

Venturing outside earlier I wrapped up well against the elements...

This evening I wrapped up a couple of Yule gifts...

But they're hiding now...

It is very windy...

I have done some decluttering...

I need to do a lot more...

I need also to do some more creative making...

Earlier I managed to file our VAT return...

I'm always relieved when that's done...

Tomorrow I'm hoping for some time out with hubby...

But for now I'm happy by the fire keeping my feet warm on the dog...

However the lure of a nice warm bed is beginning to appeal...

J. x


 

 

2 comments:

  1. Thankfully, we too are safe and warm at present. Jack only just made it home this evening. Our car is a write off and his parents house is under two feet of water. Hold your loved ones closer this evening. Stay safe. Enjoy your nice warm bed. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My goodness Jules...you must be in a right state. Never mind the car...that's just a nuisance...Jack was safe...and you'll rally around for his parents I'm sure...but I'm really feeling for you all...where we used to live flooded a tiny bit once and that was bad enough with all the silt. I hope there is somewhere they can go close by while their house dries out. After a day out I've not watched any news yet. I know I can't physically help with anything but my thoughts are with you all the same. Big hugs...xx

      Delete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.